I offer a range of services to suit a variety of needs and desires, as shown below. Please contact me for more information on services, current promotions or any other questions you may have!
- mystery novel, "The ROOM" - www.llumina.com/store/theroom.htm
These are prayerful meditations to bring us back into the quiet space of God's connection within our heart space:
- Heart Breath Meditation notes:
- Heart Breath Guided Meditation - assists with getting into your heart space,
and creating a reference point to easily return to your heart space at any
point during your day.
- Crystal Vase Guided Meditation - helps to create a tangible experience and
understanding of Being One with God and others.
The Irony of Forgiveness
What is it that we do when we are angry?
Consciously or unconsciously, we create a judgment, project it onto someone, and then expect them to apologize to us for our projection...
Who says God doesn’t have a sense of humor???
Michael James will explain the mechanics of being more present in every day life, of consciously choosing our heart-space and forgiving oneself, and having more compassion instead of judgment for others. He will provide you with tools to create a higher level of personal responsibility toward Free Will and what you create on a daily basis.
Some of the things you will learn:
- Judgment as the Original Sin
- God's Universe always gives us feedback
- Our closest relationships provide reflections of ourselves to forgive
- To let go of blame/victim energy
The next class is TBD.
Teaching and Counseling:
When teaching and counseling, I encourage you to take more personal responsibility for one of God's greatest gifts - your own Free Will, while understanding how strongly judgment and forgiveness can affect your life and personal growth, and help you to understand the tools you have available to use.
I am engaged on my second book called the "Irony of Forgiveness," and am available for speaking engagements, workshops and private sessions.